The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Takeena Banji
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise:

I be known as Takeena by most, Takeenaya Banji by mah dear mudder. I don't be havin' any fancy titles.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I be a Huntress.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I was bern ta mah mudder, Naphie Banji, a respectated Huntress in her own right. Mah fadder was a passing 'musement, as mah mudder says. She kept me 'cos I 'minded her o' her own mudda wit me color o' hair. I grew up by da sea an' spent mah young time practicin' wit' me bow an' axe. I were still a young troll when me mudder sent me away ta find me own way, it jes' so happen dat I found me way ta Orgrimmar!

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I like ta find shiny rocks and melt 'em in da forges. Some day, I be wantin' ta learn how ta make 'em into pretties, like the neck strings and da finger loops. (( Jewelcrafter! ))

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I never 'ave been part o' any clans before!

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I like da name. Dat's enough fo' me. I t'ink I saw one o' yer wanderin' about da city once..

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Me biggest trial be learnin' how ta string mah bow. It be takin' great strength an' me arms were small, like one o' dem frilly elves!

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

Me current goal is to move outta Durotar. It be a bland place. Some o' me other desires are ta become a great Huntress like me mudder, ta learn how ta craft da shinies, and I wouldn't mind it any if I found myself havin' a friend or two.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I like da freedom o' huntin' in wide open plains and knowin' dat with just a little bit o' walkin', I can find meself in a city full o' interestin' charactahs. Jus' da other day I saw a big Tauren in a little dress!

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I be followin' da rules wit' da best o' em!