The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Application for Rysah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
My name is Rysah Bladerunner.
2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
My… talents have manifested themselves in the art of liberating objects of value from those who maintain ownership of them.
3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Before my arrival in the forests of Eversong, about a year ago, I joined the Waste Wanders in Tanaris. There, I worked with a man named Skalus Urizon. After a time we became… further involved with each other than simple work partners. Skalus was taken by Goblins from Gadgetzan. I arrived too late to help hi, though not too late to watch him hang. I stayed with the Waste Wanderers for another year before leaving for the forests of Eversong, where I had been born.
4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I have taken up crafting small pieces of jewellery recently, as well as finding and extracting some of the more rare ores from stone.
5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
None other than the Waste Wanderers of Tanaris.
6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
The only memorable moments with any of the Ironsong Tibe that I’ve had personally are interactions with Skalus. Awhile back, he and I were both members of the Waste Wanderers of Tanaris. Gods, but those were some good times! Even if he did shove me into a few sand doons… His membership and compliments on the Tribe drew my interest.
7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Not quite interested in sharing that… apologies.
8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My goals? To become one of the best thieves in Silvermoon. Though it shouldn’t be a hard chore, seeing as the Elven guards rarely notice what’s right under their prissy noses.
9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
The freedom of it all. Having to answer to almost no one and being able to do whatever I please.
10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
Aye, I’ve read the Code of Conduct and agree to follow your rules to the letter.