The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Eryndier Thellanron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
My name is Eryndier Thellanron. I have earned no titles from service to the horde, yet I do have a nickname and that would be "The Flame" due to me being a slight pyromaniac.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a mage, I came to being a mage due to my interest of how the arcanum works through out the universe, and even here on Azeroth... and my addiction.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I am a Blood Elf mage who has seen much more than anyone should have ever witnessed in any life time. I have had no real family, my father and only parent was a ranger within Silvermoon's Farstriders I barely made contact with the Elf. I was a high Magister of Silvermoon before it was brutally taken by the scourge. I myself witnessed the moment Arthas corrupted the Sunwell by placing the remains of Kel'thuzad's human form within it , my fathers death, and the near extinction of my people. I then at that moment made a silent vow; to destroy the scourge wherever they appear, in any shape or form. After that gruesome day, I, along with my people withdrew from the outside world for a long time, until now.

But enough about my more disturbing thoughts, allow me to explain my personality. I normally just keep to myself, I am very kind if I may be so modest to say but, in battle I am a being of unstoppable fury. In battle I have an uncontrollable urge to cause my enemies to conflagrate!, and from that I am a slight pyromaniac. I am a very determined mage and am very impulsive about my studies, that impulse is probably from my being an instructor at the Kirin'tor, but hah look at me I am dabbling, please excuse me. Other than my personality, I wish to establish a feeling of security within the fellowship of The Ironsong Tribe and hope to be accepted as a brother among the Tribe, or so I hope.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I am a thriving enchanter, and I have much training in the arts of first aid but I have no second profession because for now I see no real use for a second for the time being.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
The Eth Walkers, but they have all fallen to the scourge. ((And most all of the time, I am the only person online for days at a time and due to that the RP in the guild is almost nill.))

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I see many of your members out and about, I have also witnessed much kindness from a member of yours; Whilst. From seeing this display I had hoped to join the fellowship of the Ironsong Tribe. As explained I have never really had much of a family and hope to have that gaping hole mended by becoming one among the Tribe.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Mastering the manipulation and command of Fire.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
To say the least, I desire knowledge. I desire to know the inner and outer workings of the universe, and thanks to my immortality, I may be able to achieve this over time.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I enjoy all aspects about my times of being out and about. However what I really enjoy is the dawn of the new day, as I glance to see the sun rise for this is a mark of a new day and an opportunity to learn more. All in all I enjoy the knowledge that I attain at the end of each day, that is what I enjoy most about my travels about Azeroth.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have read your rules of conduct, I agree to the rules stated, and I will abide by all of the laws of the tribe.

*Whilst nods in approval as she skims the note pinned to the totem. In her own even script, she adds the following*
To this elf's fury in battle I can surely attest; he aided me greatly when I was in danger, giving no thought to his own safety and no quarter to our enemies. I would gladly welcome him by my side again in battle, and into the Tribe as a brother, if it is so deemed.