The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Kharazan on a day other than Friday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hey all,

Due to my current job, I'm unavailable Thursday-Sunday evenings (most of them, at least.) Because of this scheduling problem, I've been unable to attend Kharazan raids. I'm wondering if anyone else has a similar problem and if we could perhaps get a run going on Mondays or Wednesdays? Let me know what you think... Smile

~Melly

Harsh Winter has been trying to get a few more for their runs, which are loosely Monday and Thursday. Euthan posted about it here. They're really an awesome bunch, and we've traded raid members back and forth with them a lot. Barring that, Smash and Grab often has a rotation slot open on Tuesdays, though we just hit two bosses that night.
It would be nice schedual wise if Entourage could do a Wednesday/Friday run each week, then we can rotate folks who might not be available at alternate times.

We need to keep the Dynamic Feral Druid Healing Team together! Big Grin

Teehee... I'd love to see if we could work something out for Wednesdays. I'll ask around.

Bloodbound has been heading in on Monday nights between 8PM and 12PM, server time. We only just reached the Opera event, this week, so we aren't exactly farming T4 epics, but we often do have a spot open.

8pm server time is 11pm my time... making midnight the unfortunate hour of 3am. :/
The other issue with running on another night is the whole issue with being locked to instances.
I am game, wed works great for me, let me know.

mondays too!