The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Application for Garane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
((Posted as a favor for a friend of mine who has no access to E-Mail, and no access to membership in turn.))

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
Garane is my name, and my title comes from my background, and it is Servant of the Earthmother.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
My vocation is walking the ways of nature; a Druid as they call it.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
About myself, I honor all that fight in the name of the Horde, but I truly enjoy traveling the wilderness of the world. And as of my past, one day before I learned the ways of the Druid, I was traveling on the plains of the Barrens. At one of the oases there, I looked into the water and saw a vision of the Earthmother. She spoke to me, telling me that my destiny lied in the ways of nature. At first, I thought I was to be a Shaman, but I had sought out Hamuul Runetotem as told by the Earthmother's instructions. The followers of Hamuul taught me their ways, and that day I was initiated as a Druid.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I'm skilled in First Aid, and I dabble in enchanting, though my skills are poor in that field as of now.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I have no previous affiliations with any other clan or guild of any sort other than that I was past member of House of Quel'Belore, but nothing else.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I seek this guild because it has a reputation for friendliness and honor, and I also want to meet new, good people. For those reasons I want to join this guild because I feel I can comfortably stay in it for a long time.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
I have not faced many trials, but the travels I have taken has truly me brought me trials, my greatest was having gone survived through Arugal's Shadowfang Keep.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I want to become a protector of the world and a servant of the Earthmother, and I ultimately want to become the Druid of the Plains during my lifetime.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I enjoy traveling and seeing the world a great deal, and seeing the colossal cities that we built.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I read, understand and agree to the Code of Conduct.

((Ronx, I assume your friend has Internet access, since they're able to play WoW. Have they considered signing up for gmail or another free email service? No reason anyone who wants it shouldn't have email these days.))
((updated for Garane)