The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Dyrain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
  • 1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
    My name is Dyrain... some call me Dyrain the Insane. Rather a rude title, I think. I prefer The Wildstalker...
    2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
    I am a hunter.
    3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
    My parents were both travelers. They searched the world for artifacts of magic to bring back to Silvermoon. Unfortunately they were both killed in the Blackfathom Deeps. The nagas, having their hate for the noble Blood Elves kept me alive and did... unspeakable things to me. I haven't been quite the same since...
    4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
    I have no professions at the moment. I find it takes too much concentration.
    5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
    I've wandered on my own, and have never had any guilds, nor clans... I'm looking to make some friends.
    6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
    Many have spoken about the acceptance and kindness of your guild, and I've in need of acceptance. People tend to find an excuse to leave as soon as I say hello. And, to be frank, Feowyn is begining to get on my nerves with her constant yapping. Feowyn is my companion. She happens to be an owl.
    7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
    My trial is on-going... I have to keep a hard grip on my sanity. The magical addiction and my past have made my life a living hell... but I deal with it.
    8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
    My goal is to forget my past, and move on to become a social person... someone you can actually talk to without getting a odd impression of. I'm tired of being an outcast... tired of being insane.
    9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
    I enjoy talking to Feowyn, though her conversations tend to be a bit dull. Oh! I also enjoy the mindless slaughter of Nagas, thoguh I don't get that privilege too often.
    10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
    Yes, I have read the code of conduct, and it is understood clearly.[/list:u]