The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Cynarcyn Bleaklight, 70 Paladin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
I am Cynarcyn Bleaklight, and I have no title. Those outside Silvermoon do not wish to...acknowledge my presence and that of my kinsmen.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a Paladin of The Light. Be it though that I much prefer crushing skulls.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I do not have much of a history in this world as of yet. I came alone to Silvermoon City looking for work as a Tradesmen. Somehow I wound up inside the Altar of The Sun and learned of the Paladin ways. Somehow I feel that was a bad decision.
My life has been solitary, other then the occasional partnership with those who desired my aid. Quite frankly, interaction with anything then a broken Gnome head is boring. Orcish dribble and Troll jibberish make me feel like I'm somehow...below everyone else that does not have to deal with this.
I come from no family, and I can not trace my lineage any further then myself. It does not matter to me though, I find comfort in the fact that The Gods have brought me here alone. I prefer the challenge.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
As of now I am a skilled Alchemist and Herbalist, alongside being the greatest Bandage crafter this side of Kalimdor.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Only one. <The Grammar Police> was my first and only home. Yes, I know, I thought the same about the name. But that was not my concern, as they tought me everything I needed to know and I am grateful for that. Everyone has gone their separate ways sadly.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
My interest in the Tribe is first and foremost the numbers. I have not seen a group so large and formidable ever, and it intrigues me to the point where I wish to be apart of it. Unfortunately I do not know or have ever interacted with any of your kinsmen. That to me is no matter, I seem to be a quick learner of faces. And no, I do not bite.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Every day is my greatest trial, for I have somehow survived the slaughter of mindless Orc dribble. Yet, I do see my greatest challenege as somehow managing to save an entire group of adventures from that lame excuse for a Dragonkiller, Gruul.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
Goals? Dreams? I have none. I only live for the present and what is currently in my way. Yes, you may consider daily tasks to be my goals, but I do not. To me, I see nothing but trial and tribulation each day. If I was to look at anything as a goal, a dream, or a hope, I was loose focus. And to loose focus is to loose the battle.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Seeing little Gnomes lay flat on the ground while I chuckle over their body. *Cough*..I also enjoy long walks along the Kalimdor Shore and dancing while intoxicated. Yes..yes that is all too much fun.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have read and fully understand your Code, and will abide to it with all respect and dignity.

OOC Time!

Hello everyone! I know this is very well respected RP guild, and I have tried my best here to rekindle what RP skills I do have. But I would like to take a minute to introduce myself from a worldly perspective Smile .

My name is Mike, I'm 18 and live in Massachusetts. I'm currently a senior in high school, and have spent most of my life involved with computer gaming and console gaming. Everquest and WoW are my two biggest MMORPG's, and I've enjoyed them most out of any game. Outside of this little virtual life of mine I'm a music enthusiast, and I've been graced with enough talent to play Guitar. I'm a heavy metal freak, and I was raised to be one (Thanks Mom!). I currently play in my own little garage band, and we cover most of your main stream bands. System of A Down, Queens of The Stone Age, Smashing Pumpkins, and the like. I also feel very fortunate as I've had the opportunity to play with my Guitar Idol, Daran Malarkian of System of A Down at one of their concerts Smile. Though I can't play as well as him, I had a very VERY good time playing my favorite song of theirs alongside him.

Thank you for considering my application to your guild, and I hope to hear and meet many of you!

Cynarcyn
Now that we have your application, the next step is to seek out Tribesmates and group/rp with them. From these interactions you should be able to glean a sponsorship. Then you will be inducted as a Peon.

More details in the prospective peons forum.
Greetings, Cynarcyn. We gather weekly, on Thursday evenings, at 6:00 pm, Orgrimmar time. Since we meet in various locations, check with someone within the Tribe on a Thursday. Hope to see you there.

Merrina
Blade Mistress of The Ironsong Tribe