The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Shalamora Quicksilver's application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
My name is Shalamora Quicksilver, and as a civilian of the horde I have earned the title of the Flame warden as well as The patient, Jenkins (( I have a Mage, Druid and Priest on a pvp server in a raiding guild so we are still working on the ICC titles.))
2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
I am a female blood elf priest.
3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
When I was a child of about 3 years old my mother had gone through a difficult time and left me for my father to raise alone, and so he did. My father was once a strong soldier in Thrall's army against the Alliance as a strong minded priest very skilled in his abilities. It was his dream to see his daughter learn the family magic. So I started learning the skills of a priest at the age of ten, I trained very hard for eight more years, and at the age of eighteen I became an official priest as well as a beautiful young women. When I was out in Silvermoon one day I happened to come along a young Priest who was about my age. After a while we started talking and eventually we were married. Nolmovorima Quicksilver (( this is my husband in real life)) is his name, my father did not approve of the marriage so we did it in secret. Eventually my father found out and told me to leave our house, so I did. I ended up living with my husband who was also a soldier in Thrall's army and so I waited for his return in our small home in Silvermoon. Now that he has returned we have started our lives together as well as starting on our quest together to make it to the higher levels of our vocations, and work on our magic together as well to better our abilities to one day teach them to our own future child. I am now in good with my father we love eachother and since my husband is a soldier as well he has given him his respect. I am now twenty years old and Looking for a good tribe for me and my husband to join and make our home.
4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
To help make gold for me and my husband I have taken up mining and skinning to sell on the Marketplace at Orgrimmar
5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I was at one point in time apart of a guild that was named "The lone wolves" that guild was not able to stay together for a period of time. So now I am in the guild "God of war" (( My mage is a raider in "God of war" on wildhammer, this is my first toon on this server))
6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
(( well me and my husband are huge nerds and we like to roleplay, also we have never been ona roleplaying server so we wanted to give it a shot and hopefully find a good roleplaying guild)) I was informed by a local in Orgrimmar market that Ironsong tribe was looking for members.
7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
The greatest trial for me was to stand up to my father about getting married when I did, and it was hard to do since I love and respect my father with everything I have.
8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
Right now my greatest goal is to be a great warlock as well as a great member of the horde.
9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I enjoy questing in the many different cities and exploring the wonderful landscapes that has been provided. My favorite place is grizzly hills I love the beauty of the scenery and the quests that I am given.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
Yes I have read them.
<smirks> Greetings, I suppose. Why don't you join us at a moot? They are on Thursdays... at 6 o'clock Orgrimmar standard (server time). For the location, feel free to find me and I will let you know.

(( will the hubby be joining us as well? ))
*smiles politely
Thank you Sir I will make sure to be there, and may I ask about your were abouts?

(( yes he will, he was actually gonna put in his application today once he gets home.))
Wherever there is a shadow... I'm probably pretty close by.
I will keep a close eye out Mister.... What should I call you?

(( what does moot stand for again? e.o ))
Definition of MOOT
: a deliberative assembly primarily for the administration of justice; especially : one held by the freemen of an Anglo-Saxon community
obsolete : argument, discussion
Origin of MOOT
Middle English, from Old English mōt, gemōt; akin to Middle High German muoze meeting
First Known Use: before 12th century
ooooooo O.O fun
And here I thought moot was just like a meet, except featuring tauren. Hence MOOt. <.<