The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Etheriol, Last of the Blood Hoof Clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise .

My Name is Etheriol, I have no second name, I left that behind when my parents died. I have no rank in the horde but hope to achieve greatness

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a hunter of the utmost Elite status

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

A clan of around 300 Tauran walk through the cooling night breeze, so cold it peirces the bone with its icy cold blow. The Tauran are silent as they walk unaware of what is about to take place, one pair of lovers walking side by side hold a baby in their arms. Suddenly out of no where the thunderous sound of hundreds of hooves thumping the ground and then the Tauran clan is surrounded by their arch enemies the Centaurs. *A few tears drop from his eyes*

In moments hundreds of Centaur and Tauran bodies lie dead on the floor. The remaining Centaurs ride of after the short but thurough raid, all but one Tauran is alive....and it is the baby known as Etheriol.

((I now take a first person approach as Etheriol))

It has been 17 years since the raid on my clan known as The Blood Hoof Clan, I wander the land just myself and my pet raiding smaller Centaur towns that I can manage to slaughter quickly the way my parents killers killed them. Over the years I grew weary of not having my revenge on the ones that killed my parents, I decide to walk on to find the great city I have been told so much about known as Thunderbluff the great city of the Tauran.

During my time there people treated me different like I was an outcast or somone who had a plague or disease...I didnt let it bother me. In four days of my arrivel there I decided I was unwanted and traveled to Camp Narache to further my training in the Hunters way

Just one day I hope to find a family and allies to aid my struggle, Thats why I came to you.....

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

Skinning and Leatherworking, So I can skin then make something out of those worthless Centaurs *Laughs menacingly*

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

The Blood Hoof Clan ((A made up clan that’s part of my history))

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

To know I belonged to a family and had great allies of the horde that can aid my struggle

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Living on my own from the young years to the age of 18

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

Wiping out the Centaur race to gain revenge on my parents death

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Meeting new people and hearing of their pasts, Also making new allies

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have, And... I will!