The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: HW needs you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all!
I have been having a great time away from WoW this month and my promise to log on during SnG's raids... well.. it hasn't really happened. Apologies if anyone was looking for me. A friend of mine came over for a bit and we played way too many board games. Smile

Anyway, recently the Harsh Winter Kara raids have fizzled. Do you guys know if other IST folk are looking to form another group and would be open to a bunch of HW folk? Heck, even a handful would be enough; we have about 12 who want to go but due to schedules only 8 or so show up at any given time.

Alternatively, I was thinking maybe you'd consider rotating in some HW folk if you're short any and no IST folk are free... The problem is that since I am hardly on, you'd have to ask someone else in HW...

Alrighty... on a side note, I cannot make it to the moot in Shasta due to stupid work scheduling. Sad But have fun and take photos!

You might want to invite them to the IronsongLFG channel. If they're looking for more people for their raids, that'd be a good place to ask.
Thanks! I'll be sure to remind them from time to time... Smile