The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Super Awesome topic!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Last night's raid:

Shantow says, "I didn't get one single heal!"

Discuss.

This thread is for the sole purpose of poking Shantow with a stick. It exists for no other reason other than to bug him. <snicker>

*offers [item]Heavy Netherweave Bandage[/item]*

QQ moar, sir

I can honestly say that although I healed everyone else in the raid at least once, I did not heal Shantow. (Of course that might have had something to do with your whispered threats of bodily harm when I joined the raid....)

You are an evil, evil tree.

I heard his treants facepulled the stewards. I wouldn't have healed him either. :O

Hearts hearts, Shantow. ;p <3
Hell yes I'm gonna comment on this!

So yes, last night I "accidentally" pulled agro during the Midnight encounter. Sure enough, the silly horse trotted over to me, and while I "innocently" stood there, taking blow after blow and waiting for the eventual heal, I actually heard the evil snickering of Mahiah in my brain as she cackled, "No heals for teh oOMkin nub!"

So I died.

I think Krell will be joining you for the remainder of the Karazhan party, and every time MISDIRECT is available, he'll be hitting Mahiah with it!

~~~~Please discuss that, as its even MORE of an awesome topic!~~~~

uguysrtehawesome
I think Krell's gonna have to do the WHOLE of Kharazan in nothing but a tabard.

and I bet we could soooo do it with no problems. DOOOO EEEET
on a side note, holy signature-ness! 'Efluvious is like a teetertoter, efluvious is like a windshieldwiper, efluvious is like efluvia, etc' I'm just gonna change mine to "Efluvious is like..."

Bwahah, Anathamon! All your inside jokes are belong to us!
Shantow doesn't face pull, Jiv does.

Tetsumis Wrote:Shantow doesn't face pull, Jiv does.
Yes, but Jiv is paid the big bucks to face pull.
Boomkin heal thyself

or pay of you healer

<hands mahiah some nice water >
Rawr waters! <healbombs Saltin>

You has water, Shantow?

One more thing:

Efluvious is like a tank.
Anathamon is not.
Shantow still has Mistletoe....
When I glanced at Shantow during Attunman, I saw a bunch of trees and just assumed that they would heal him.

Efluvious is like a tortoise.
Anathamon is like Achilles.
In a race, Anathamon gives Efluvious a head start.
Anathamon can never overtake Efluvious, since Anathamon must first reach the place that Efluvious started, so that Efluvious must always lead.
jabadue Wrote:When I glanced at Shantow during Attunman, I saw a bunch of trees and just assumed that they would heal him.

Bwah! Teach your trees to heal!
Pages: 1 2