The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Trading Primals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically, I'm in need of 12 air and fire primals. Now while fire isn't too bad for me, air is essentially the most difficult thing in the game for a protection warrior to farm. So I figured I would see if anyone may find it easier for them and want to trade.

I will trade Earth, Water, or Mana for primal Air. That is also my order of preference if it matters (edit: I'll gladly trade earth 2 to 1). Earth drops like rain for miners, water is easy with fishing, and wizard row is a breeze as a warrior for mana.

Contact me in game or here if you're interested. Thanks.
Kosath-- tons of us are able to do Recipe: Transmute Primal Water to Air, myself included. My transmute is often up if needed. :]
Sound Wrote:Kosath-- tons of us are able to do Recipe: Transmute Primal Water to Air, myself included. My transmute is often up if needed. :]

Yar

Sound Wrote:Kosath-- tons of us are able to do Recipe: Transmute Primal Water to Air, myself included. My transmute is often up if needed. :]
Yar.