The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Kosath?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kosath, you were on just a bit ago and /gquit. was this you or have you been hacked?

0.o
Confusedhock:

Oh dear.

Wait, he's back.
Er... he's still guilded, from what I see. Heh.

Confusedhock:
Ummm, what? That certainly wasn't me, and I was on last night with nothing amiss.
odd, several of us saw it.
I hope its not another hack. It already happend to Mnidiall. Sad

Best thing would be to change your password and all that sort of thing asap... just in case it was a hack.

Here's to hoping it wasn't though o.o
In order for it to have been a hack and for him subsequently to have been online and in guild with no problems, he would have had to have accepted a guild reinvite from Sreng himself and be promoted back to Blademaster. So either you guys were mistaken or it was some kind of in-game glitch. No hax involved, no worries.

Unless SRENG IS TEH HAX0R!!!111

Tae
Aye, Sreng is the only person who can promote to the Blademaster rank, and I was also in the exact spot I had been when I last logged off. I'm thinking it was some sort of glitch.
If it was a hack, it sounds like it was a "make other players see false messages" sort of hack. My initial feeling is that it's unlikely to be a simple glitch, given how specific the message is, but who knows.

Keep your eyes peeled for messages that don't seem to make sense; somebody on the server may be playing games.