The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: FURIES!!!! rar.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yep, I've been trying to collect the furies deck, I need the 5 and 7. I will of course compensate anyone with these at a more than fair price, or help you out with something else you may need.
got it completed.

Fury is getting the nerf bat in 2.3. That is all.

And yes, I know this was about the Furies deck, not the Fury spec, but Efluvious is a Fury warrior, so it makes sense in a kind of weird way. Yar.
hmm, in some ways, but it's also getting a boost. I am actually liking the changes right now, just wish they would unlink enrage from flurry. I don't like having to spend 5 talent points that are completely useless to me to get to a 5 point flurry.

But you lose Death Wish, which is one of the defining talents of a Fury Warrior and get (yay?) Sweeping Strikes in its place. You won't miss Death Wish?
Psion Wrote:But you lose Death Wish, which is one of the defining talents of a Fury Warrior and get (yay?) Sweeping Strikes in its place. You won't miss Death Wish?
It annoys me to no ends, but dosen't effect my most used Arms/Fury spec. Hurts Deep Fury, though. Sad
its true, I love death wish. but -4% to dodge and more damage on WW is really nice too, and the -4% to dodge more than makes up for the deathwish thing. Plus, the BIG one, -10% to our threat! now that is nice.