The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Tribal Leatherworkers! The "Feathered" set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I need to get ahold of the "Feathered" set, hopefully before Halloween. I'd make it myself, but it requires Tribal Leatherworking, and I am Dragonscale (Unless that has all changed now).

Let me know if you can make Feathered Breastplate, Feathered Mantle, and/or Feathered Leggings. I will be amassing the materials.

Apologies for forgetting how to do the nifty item link thing.

I can make the breastplate! I also have some of the ironfeathers in stock if you need em. Smile
I have some of those saved too! And Dokcha inevitably has about 9.3 million of them stocked somewhere.. :crazy: (god that face kills me)
I think Krell has at least one of the patterns, but unfortunately I have zero feathers.

Oh, my goodness! I step away for a little bit and miss all the kindness! Mellith, Sound, and Krell, thank you very much! For the moment I am going to put this on hold, because I will not be able to attend the Halloween moot, but again, thank you!

Mellith, if I decide to put the costume together anyway, may I send the supplies to you?