The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Canis Angellar, The Wolf's Angel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

I am Canis Angellar, The Wolf’s Angel, second sword to my liege the Lady Liadrin, Matriarch of the Blood Knight order. Of all the Blood Knights beholden to this realm, only your tribesman Anathamon is my senior. In addition I have earned the rank of Duelist in accordance with the first season of arena warfare

List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

As I have stated above, I am a Blood Knight of Silvermoon. Though this was not always the path I had chosen to walk, it is now and forever my honor to stand with the vanguard of my kin.

Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

My life as it was before the coming of the Scourge to Quel'Thalas and the violation of the Sunwell is unimportant. Suffice to say was a novice following in the ways of The Light as my father had before me. My mother was a Farstrider under the command of Sylvanas. The day the Scourge came to Silvermoon is the day that life ended. When I first heard word of the Naaru held by the magisters, and Lady Liadrin’s emergence as a Knight of Bloodied Light, I dedicated my entire being to follow in her wake. Not only had the Scourge stolen from us our heroes, our city, our lands, but The Light turned its back on our people. All other details of my life before that day have been burned away by my hatred of the Scourge and my disdain for The Light. When I finally received my tabard and commission, I set out to travel the Outlands to search for our wayward king.

However, the shining hero I would have hoped to find, a leader who would take our people back to their days of glory, has been found wanting. Confidant to The Betrayer, our king can not be trusted. From the magisters and regents in Silvermoon, to the Scryers in Shattrath, to those who would follow Kael and thus Illidan, my people are fractured and in disarray. Finding no comfort in any one place, I have kept myself distracted with war. Whether it is the Alliance, the Scourge or just any rabble, I feel like I have been at war for a very long time. Through battle I have tried to seek out my purpose and the search seems neverending. I have had many comrades in arms, I have seen some of them fall, some retire and others lose hope. I know no other way and so I move forward to find new comrades to adventure with and new wars to fight.

Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

While I have dabbled in fishing from time to time, I would say that my cooking skills are above average. Being in combat so often demands a mastery of first aid and I have found that blacksmithing has helped outfit me for war. To support the large amount of raw materials needed for the smithy, mining has become essential as well.

What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Relic was the clan that myself and two comrades began to fight the hordes of the Outlands. I left this coil ((server)) and did battle with the mighty clan known only as Rival. Upon returning to this coil, I once again did battle side by side with Relic but it was not meant to last. The magic that had been there once before had long since died for me, and comrades had begun to bicker. Once again I set out with a small band who had dubbed themselves Maligned, but this too has fragmented and dissolved like ash on the wind.

Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Several factors weighed in for this decision. There is of course The Tribe’s reputation. I am an old soul, with not much patience for lack of etiquette and respect. The Ironsong are know throughout the realm to comport themselves with dignity and respect even for their foes. This is a rare quality and one to be much admired. There is also Anathamon, first sword to my liege Lady Liadrin, the only Blood Knight in this realm that outranks me and my much honored elder brother by way of Light and Blood. Lastly, the Lady of Shadow, Eveline. Many a time Eveline and I have spoken about all manner of things, it was her in fact that extended invitation to The Tribe’s moots which I have come to enjoy. Very recently a romp through the Shattered Halls with the Lady Eveline, Blood Brother Yaetherin, Magestrix Rajana and Priestess Lymoria was quite entertaining as well.

What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Normally I do not seek to rank my trials in such a fashion. Obstacles whether they are personal, environmental or otherwise are just window dressing on my path forward. I find ways to circumvent them, or if all else fails, smash them into pieces and then be on my way. I would suppose an observer of my travels would say slaying the Demon Prince of Karazhan before any others on one of the coils I have tread upon would be a great trial. Perhaps others would view the loss of my family and home as a huge trial that has impacted my entire existence. Those of a philosophical mind could view my metamorphosis from follower to subjugator of The Light as an unceasing trial. It is an odd thing that I have never given much thought, but in looking back, my greatest trial has been finding where I belong. Comrades that would welcome once such as me have been rare over the years and it has been an ongoing struggle to fit in as it were.

What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My aims are quite tame these days. Comrades to adventure with and protect. I no longer care for the accolades of battle or the trinkets obtained their in. The Battle itself has become my reason for being, but battling alone is a fate I would not wish on anyone. Solitude can be nice from time to time of course, but being alone in the crowd is not. Give me comrades whose hearts burgeon with adventure and spirit and I will be content.

What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Well seeing something new is of course always nice. I have seen most everything with perhaps the exceptions of Mt Hyjal and The Black Temple. I like being shoulder to shoulder in any dungeon, the epic never ending war of Alterac Valley and coming together with friends to overcome seemingly impossible odds. Community I have found is all important, and while this realm is sorely lacking in that area, The Ironsong are not. Having friends worthwhile to fight alongside can make even the most drab adventure entertaining, and that’s what I am seeking.

Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have indeed read this document, and give my solemn word to govern myself
according to this code.
Wolfsangel,

I have seen you at our moot these past few months. You have always been respectful, kind and listened. Many of us watched you and Ana's progression as you seasoned and were impressed with the determination you both showed in moving up the ranks. I would be honored to have you amongst us and I thank you for considering Ironsong as your new home!

With gratitude,
Sound