The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Continued Karazhan raiding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, with two out of our three groups taking breaks from Karazhan for a bit, I think it would be a good idea to find out who still wants to go. Entourage is still going, and we tend to have 2-3 (likely 5 with Oryx'and Zlinka's newborn) open slots that we've managed to fill. But I was thinking if there are enough people from the old groups and new folks who still want to go, something else could spring up, even if it is more free-form.

So, if you are interested in raiding Karazhan right now, please post here. Actual time availability should go in the other forum I think, but I'd like to know who (especially from SnG and Vanguard) still actively want to go... ie. more than "yeah I'm willing to help, but it will only burn me out even more." Smile
Depending on the time frame, I owuld still like to go.

Krell would like to beat down Ilhoof, and Shantow would be pleased to crush everything else.
<glowers at Kosath and sticks out her tongue> Well I AM willing to help! Disclaimer: Notice nothing here was said about burn out. end disclaimer. I love raiding.

I haven't gotten to go with Entourage yet and I'd like to do that as well. I would be willing to take either Mahiah or my hunter Simra if you need a dps. Her dps isn't spectacular...yet. But I'm working on it and it gives me another perspective of Karazhan. To me the place is a double row of health bars that go up and down. I actually get to SEE it!

So yea, I'm willing to help. <tosses things in Kosath's direction>
I'd still like to go, as time allows. Though this Friday I'll be helping an Errant group out.
I'm still strongly working towards getting my prot paladin Dromand ready for stomping through Kara in the Learning Raid. Currently he's geared well enough to off-tank, but not extremely well. 9 more heroic badges and he'll be good to go for sure :p

Even tho I'll not Be looking to get into A Kara for the time beeing I'd like it to be know I'm Still Very willing to go (my mage choud still use a few peicesand if you really need alot of dps my shammy can go.) Just contact me of throw a look shout out to IronsongOOC most of my alts are in there.

Schedule permitting, I would love to go, and the idea of doing Karazhan with other folks in IST with whom I haven't done it before is exciting! I don't need any loot, so I'd just be going along for fun. This is my current availability:

Monday: Available from 6:00 PM-12:00 AM
Tuesday: TBD
Wednesday: Available from 6:00 PM-12:00 AM
Thursday: Available from 6:00 PM-12:00 AM
Friday: TBD
Saturday: TBD, unavailable after 1:00 PM for sure
Sunday: Available for most of the day

I would still like to go with Filiminjaru. My paladin isn't keyed yet, but I have only been once before and would like to go again with Filiminjaru.
Copied from another Karazhan interest post (hard to keep track of them!):

Motoki

Unfortunately, availability changes from week to week

Marksman hunter

I'm a bit late getting on the Karazhan bus (didn't hit 70 until somewhat recently). I still have yet to set foot in there, and I'm really looking forward to it, so hopefully I can find a spot somewhere. Thanks!