The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Be who you Really want to be!! (Paid name changes)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Blizzard Wrote:We're happy to announce that through the wonders of modern gnomish engineering, you are now able to change your characters' names. Finally, you can turn the moniker that seemed like a good idea at the time into something more befitting your true standing in World of Warcraft.

Visit Account Management to begin the paid character-name-change process. The fee is $10 per name change. As with our recent addition of voice chat to the game, this feature is being rolled out across all realms in several phases. The first-phase realms are listed in this forum post. Enjoy this new feature and the subsequent effect that your bold new name will have on friends and foes alike.

Source

I open up the http://www.Worldofwarcraft.com page and First thing that pops up is This. I thought it was note worty.
Hmm.. hmmm.. hmmmm.. hmmmmm!

No no, *stops herself*, if I went through with it I'd do something stupidly obnoxious like Treeofdoom and get flaged instantly for a rename by an RP'er who cared enough to.

/sighs.. being named Doomsponge on the PTR will -have- to do.
//ooooh, I wonder what Treeofdoom is in Taurahe?! *absent mindedly ponders*

I think I'll stick with Sound. :]

Doom until you, Doomsponge! I love Sound!

...though one day I -will- have a druid on a normal server named Ihastree. I swearz it.
(( I think there are lots of people who will enjoy this feature. I would like to point out that name changes are available on the Tribal Totem as well! Just let Kretol of myself know if you would like to have your account here read as another character instead. Only Ironsong guilded and otherwise appropriate names please! ))

Finally.. I can name myself after my hero.. Saladfingers.
*shudders*