The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Application for Hebni
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please fill this out in detail, and in-character. Thanks! -Sreng

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Hebni, no titles earned as of yet.

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
I am a Hunter, Beast Tamer.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Hello and good day!
My name is Hebni. I have recently been accepted into the clan as an apprentice hunter. Although my travels are limited ((lvl 9)) I am sure that I will gain experience with adventuring. My story is just starting and the pages blank, crisp, waiting to be written in.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Through my trials I have found it honorable to use as much of the beasts that are slain. With that in mind I decided to start stitching animal skins ((leatherworking and skinning)). To gain the strength of these friends, their meats are precious when cooking for my own survival ((cooking)). My travels have also told me the importance of having a few bandages on hand ((firstaid)). These skills are all fundamental to learning how to respect all those around me. Later in life I plan to retire and spend my days fishing.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I have not yet been part of any tribes. ((no guilds for Hebni yet))

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
While adventuring around the base of Thunder Bluff one morning, I met up with Deeke. I expressed interest in finding a Tribe to call home. I am looking for a Tribe built on wisdom rather than greed or lust. Much was discussed over the tradition and honor of The Ironsong Tribe. We parted ways so that I might go and learn more. It was after lengthy research that I wanted to put my bow down before the Tribe.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
My greatest trial was recovering from an accident a few days ago. I suddenly woke up in a Shaman's tent. There was a rush of Kodo a few weeks before and I had been trampled. I do not remember a lot and have to train again with my bow. ((relearning the patch))

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My goals are to learn as much as I can about Azeroth. As of now, I know little other than Azeroth is full of wonder waiting to be discovered.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
All adventures can be passed on to others through story and tale. I enjoy reliving these tales with others. My goal is to gain a library full of stories.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have read the Code of Conduct. It is understood that there could be young heroes in our midst and that care must be taken when exposing them to our own tales.

Thank you for reading over my application. ((I know I'm a low level and that 20 is typically the minimum. Please keep me in mind for when I do reach level 20))

- Hebni, Beast Tamer
Thank you for your interest in the tribe. We have groomed many young warriors as they have become the heroes of the Horde. One of our recruitment officers will contact you to discuss your application.
Hebni contacted 10/15. He is looking for a sponsor and said he'd speak to Deeke about it.