The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Bloodbound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

My name Is Shandris Blazecaller but to most I am simply known as the Bloodbound. I do not hold a rank in the hordes army yet I have fought on many battlefields.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a summoner of Quel'thalas, Taping into the nether to soothe my magic lust.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

My parents and brother were murdered before me in the troll wars, Those honorless brutes killed everyone they could find they wiped out most of the small outpost where I lived at before Price Kael'thas Sunstrider came and drove them off. The price adopted me and taught me the ways of the arcane. I stood with him through the battle when the humans left us to fight the undead scourge by ourselves, I followed him across outland fighting the leigon and the accursed night elves to free Illidan Stormrage. In the battle of the Frozen Throne I helped with the defence of the base though our base never faltered we could not stop the death knight Arthas from ascending the frozen throne and becomeing one with the Litch King. Soon after we returned to outland it became clear to me that Illidan and Kael'thas had lost their way The Leigon was comeing back into outland and Illidan had made pacts with demons and made fel orcs, I had to go back home to find those willing to help me either convince Kael to help us stop Illidan or stop them both ourselves and bring the full might of the blood elf army against the leigon.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I am a master of the art of tailoring and extremely proficient in the power of enchanting.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I was In the Blood Cult yet they have started to die out and I can not continue my fight against The Leigon and Scourge by myself.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I have met many of the members of your tribe and they seem to be honorable and capable warriors.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

The greatest trial I've had to Face is the choice to leave Kael'thas.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

More than anything I wish to free the blood elf people from their mana adiction and make a home for them on outland that won't have to be worried about Illidan's power or The leigon's.

9) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Indeed I have read your code and I pledge to uphold it.