The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Kienaria the Scout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
My name is Kienaria, I have yet to earn an official title.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a rogue, my whole life I have been a bit more agile than my fellow elves and I am renown throughout the Tranquillien and other areas around Eversong Woods for my ability to go above and beyond what is called for in my payments.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I grew up in Silvermoon City practically knowing every merchant there. When the Scourge attacked Eversong Woods, I signed up to be a scout for the Silvermoon, there was when I really learned how to fight. As a scout, I was tasked to spy on the Scourge and eliminate key members of the Undead to aid our own forces. Unfortunately, while I was off to the Plaguelands, the main assault on Silvermoon occured and I was unable to assist my fellow elves in the attack. After the Sunwell was destroyed, I decided to "give up" spying for a little while until my people were ready for fight back. Recently, I decided that I would help the my people until I was strong enough to move on and help the Horde now that we are in an alliance. Now, slowly regaining my old skills as a scout and assassin, I continue to aid the Horde. I also seem to be a bit more friendly than other assassins since I do a lot of scouting.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I know how to take care of myself, so naturally, I know how to fish, cook, and use bandages for First Aid. After all sometimes I can be away from civilization for a while. I also know how to mine minerals and turn those gems and ores to create jewelry.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I have not been in any guilds as of yet.
((This is my first horde, I have a level 70 warrior in the Happy Mushroom Clan named Escorque))

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I have come to understand that the Ironsong Tribe is a tribe that is renown for the above and beyond aid to the horde and I feel that I would fit in well with the tribe.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Recently, in the Warsong Gulch, I had to take on 3 alliance all wielding enchanted weapons and armor. While my team was attacking the group of alliance with our flag, while I had 3 alliance whacking at me. I used sheer wits and tactics to overcome the attackers and bring victory to the Horde in battle.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My current goal in life are to drive the Scourge off Blood Elf territory because they killed to many of us I have an undying hatred to all Scourge members, however, as for the Forsaken, I have enormous respect for them because they left the Lich King and fight with pride, even if they don't show it. One of my greatest desires is to help the Horde establish a firm grasp in Outland because they currently don't have a good grip on it.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
The most I enjoy is scouting for the Horde and doing dirty deeds to the alliance, especially humans, however, I will always respect the Gnomes as an enemy. I show respect to the alliance very much as it can be hard, especially if they swing a sword at me and I dodge and "accidentally drop" my sword on them.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have read, understood, and promise to respect the Code of Conduct above all else.