The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Sorantho's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
I am Sorantho Shatterhorn of Thunder Bluff.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a warrior in the service of Cairne Bloodhoof, and as such, to the Horde. I am only a first season warrior at this particular moment.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I am a Tauren as one may have guessed, and while at this point I cannot reveal my entire life I can tell you a bit about it. I am not young, though I am far from the wisdom of an elder's age. I have always wielded weapons well for defense, though truly, at one point all I did was teach the young ones how to defend themselves. However, the centaur came, the centaur slaughtered many of them, and in one of the battles before our leader asked the honorable orcs for aid, my left horn was shattered by a centaur's hand. Ever since the end of the third war I have helped train the young ones, but now it is time to train myself to be more of a warrior... and to aid the Horde.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I will likely go into herbalism and skinning, as most of my people do.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
None

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I have only heard of the Ironsong Tribe, but it is something I wish to be a part of. I serve my people, and I serve the Horde, and I do believe this will be a perfect way to do so.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
The loss of a friend during a centaur raid, the same raid that cost me my left horn.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My current goals are to get stronger, to assist the Horde and my people. My desires however are greater. I wish to avenge those I have lost to the Centaurs, I wish to defend those who may not be able to defend themselves. My greatest desire however... is one that is personal. I wish to use my herbalism skills as a way to help the druids find a cure for the magical addiction which plagues the Blood Elves, for it was only before I decided to better myself that I encountered an elf who admitted wrongs... wrongs all because of the fel energies eating at his soul. I wish to be able to help those who wish to be helped.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I enjoy helping my kin, and working side by side with the honorable Orcs.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
Indeed.
Hi there!

Great looking application!

Just as a heads-up, I am Sreng, and I am the Warlord of the Ironsong Tribe. My only concern is your username for the website. We conventionally try to maintain that people use their Main character's name as their username on these forums.

I'd hate for people to think that I'm being replaced, much as it may delight them.

Wink
((I can change that Wink ))

((Edit: I would change that but I can't ><))

WarchiefWarlord Wrote:((I can change that Wink ))

((Edit: I would change that but I can't ><))
I think you may need to send a private message to Kretol, our BBS admin, with your desired new name.

I agree, your application looks good. Another Tauren is always welcome!