The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Vacation time for Garhgal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

"Two pairs of heavy woolen socks, fur leggings ... yeah, I think that's it for this bag." Garhgal fastened the buckles on a bulging netherweave bag and straightened to look over his inventory. His eyes squinted as he ran through the list for the tenth time. Several bags and pouches lay on the bed. A heavy, fur lined, hooded cloak draped over the back of a chair and snow shoes were propped against it. What looked like a tangle of leather straps, an axe and pick were peaking out from under the bags.

"Well, guess I'm ready," Garhgal said to the empty room. "It's been a long time since I've had a vacation and ... well, I'm talking to myself so apparently I'm overdue." He sighed and started picking up the bags and other equipment. Satisfied he had everything in hand, Garhgal fumbled a bit with the Everlook Dimensional Ripper. With his thumb on the trigger, he turned his head away and closed his eyes.

He squeezed.

A flash of light and an awful ripping sound tore through the small room. Bags dropped to the floor with heavy thuds. The axe and pick fell in a clatter. Empty clothes collapsed in a heap and the heavy fur cloak settled on top of it all.

A few flurries of snow drifted down and quickly melted in the Durotar heat. As the dimensional rift closed, a quiet voice was heard as from a great distance through a long tunnel, "oh hell."

((I won't be around for most of March. I'll be on vacation and traveling for work. See y'all in April!))

(( This made me giggle! :lol: Enjoy your travels, wherever they lead you, and don't work too hard! ))