The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Druids of Azeroth Reskins. (image heavy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are amazing..

What our non-level distinctive, terribly outdated and boring forms look like now:
[Image: BeforeBothRacesAllForms.jpg]

What they COULD look like with a little AWESOME rework:

Bear Form:
[Image: DireBearPreviewBothRaces-1.jpg]

Cat Form:
[Image: CatPreviewBothRaces.jpg]

Travel/Cheetah Form:

[Image: TravelPreviewBothRaces.jpg]

Moonkin Form:
[Image: MoonkinPreviewBothRaces.jpg]

Tree of Life Form (I WANTS!):
[Image: TreeofLifePreviewBothRaces.jpg]

And for an awesome alternative to Cat/Bear, Worgen Form:
[Image: WorgenPreviewBothRaces.jpg]

------- A video of them all in action. <3<3<3

The above images are borrowed from the development page of a reskinning mod/tweak which will cosmetically change the way your differing forms look to YOU in game (use at your own risk, a change to your installation folder of this kind could warrant a ban -- although said bans happen VERY rarely). There are some other awesome alternative skins as well on it (Stag, Furbog, Lynx).

With hope for WoftLK, as more mods of these types are developed and QQing about our silly forms on the forum goes on, Blizzard will get a hint to go back and relook at some stuff. *crosses her fingers*

signed,
I dun wanna look like a Tree of Decay anymore! :>
I vote yes

I vote for blizz hiring the person/people that came up with this and make some people very happy. my sister had a treegasm when she saw the nelf tree form

O.O OMG Those are so freaking cool. >.<
Cat form... Without horns...

I just died and went to DPS heaven. Now if only someone would de-horn my bear form.
Amato Wrote:Cat form... Without horns...

I just died and went to DPS heaven. Now if only someone would de-horn my bear form.

I agree, druids to me just dont look right with horns....its almost like all tauren druids passed the Treeform, Travel Form, and Moonkin form. But failed everything else and just couldnt quite dispose of the horns....but got the passing grade anyways cause it was close.

Hehe.....
I just can't help the nagging feeling that I should be mounted on the grill of someone's truck whenever I shift into cat or bear form. It's... Distracting.
Amato Wrote:Cat form... Without horns...

Stupid as it is, that's why I didn't roll a druid instead of a shaman long, long ago. The tauren cat form just looks ridiculous, imo.

Quote:its almost like all tauren druids passed the Treeform, Travel Form, and Moonkin form. But failed everything else and just couldnt quite dispose of the horns....but got the passing grade anyways cause it was close.

:lol: :lol:
Logros Wrote:Stupid as it is, that's why I didn't roll a druid instead of a shaman long, long ago. The tauren cat form just looks ridiculous, imo.

It's a wyvern that someone ripped the wings off of. *shudders*
Fleethoof Wrote:It's a wyvern that someone ripped the wings off of. *shudders*

Pretty much. If you pan your camera around, notice that it's completely starved from it's inability to catch food without it's wings...

Also, these skins are <3.
Amato Wrote:....Also, these skins are <3.

I agree....