The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Molten Core coming to Consoles! Bard Hero Class!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<snorts and looks at the calendar> Mmhm
Y'know, it's a damn shame that the Bard class is a sham. I'd love to lauch the Ironsong Heavy Metal Vomit Party.

Sreng Wrote:I'd love to lauch the Ironsong Heavy Metal Vomit Party.
O_o

o_O

From the trailer...

"HAS SOUND!"

*eyes Sound* How’d you get in there?

Sreng Wrote:Y'know, it's a damn shame that the Bard class is a sham. I'd love to lauch the Ironsong Heavy Metal Vomit Party.

You all ready know I would be all over that like a fat kid on cake.

Its kinda funny how much effort blizz goes through to make a prank.....

<to the tune of "Iron Man">

Iron Sreng

Has he lost his axe?
Will he find it and get it back?
Can he fly at all?
Only Outland will he stand tall.
Is he alive or undead?
He's got two tusks in his head.
Well just pass him beer
Sloppy drunk, do we care?

With a sword of steel
Razor sharp he does wield
Where he traveled through
In the instance only got a blue

Everyone wants him
He is the High Warlord
Planning the moot
That he will soon unfold

Now it's time for beer
Iron Sreng is to be feared!
Vengeance from his axe
With Meathook watching his back

Everyone wants him
He is the High Warlord
Ironsong will help him
Follow his lead to the end

Heavy boots of mail
Makes his victims scream & wail
Running as fast as they can
Iron Sreng lives again!
Nooooo!

I will never listen to Oz the same way again....
Krell Wrote:Nooooo!

I will never listen to Oz the same way again....

I never do anyway, Krell. Usually I'm squinting and going...wtf? But Ozzy still rocks yar!

Yeah, it is too bad the bard class is a sham. The "Guitar Hero" frets on the screen were the only thing I needed to see to tell me that. Too bad; bards are one of two classes I miss from EQ.

Logros Wrote:Don't miss the MC trailer.

I hope it comes out for my Nintendo. :|
That bard idea was pretty cool, despite the fact that it would have been a blatant guitar hero rip off. I think Blizzard would have a copyright dispute with Activision would it have fell through, not to mention that the Tauren was playing a cowbell (-), emo human bard (-), and that the Orc could have been from Apocalyptica (+).

But still the idea of crossing the Rock star fantasy with the fantasy hero fantasy would have been a win for gamer buffs all over the globe! Not to mention that the idea of playable musical instruments in WoW would be a positive turn into Zelda territory, and I'm sure it would be immense fun for anybody who could learn to play them.

Ronx Wrote:That bard idea was pretty cool, despite the fact that it would have been a blatant guitar hero rip off. I think Blizzard would have a copyright dispute with Activision would it have fell through

That's a bit silly in my opinion. That would be like id Software sueing every FPS shooter that came out after Wolfenstein.
Gra'zak Wrote:That's a bit silly in my opinion. That would be like id Software sueing every FPS shooter that came out after Wolfenstein.
You may have a point, but there have been sillier things that raised a law suit.
Pages: 1 2