The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Current Roll Listing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our weighted roll listing for Magtheridon's Lair has been relocated, please see here: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.ironsongtribe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3692&p=20333#p20333">viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3692&p=20333#p20333</a><!-- l -->. Thanks!
Is this accessible by non members? Perhaps it would be less of a burden if it was located in a place where anyone can view it putting it onto those rolling to ensure their roll. Unless this is something we prefer to keep private.

Just a thought Smile
It's not.. I can stick it somewhere suitable if need be.. just where is a question.

Updating it in /three/ different spots might not be buckets of fun though. :p
You could just delete these two threads, and move it into one spot elsewhere.
Sound Wrote:It's not.. I can stick it somewhere suitable if need be.. just where is a question.

Updating it in /three/ different spots might not be buckets of fun though. :p

This thing is in three different spots??? Lol.

It was just a thought though. No pressure to change what your doing, its a great thing that your keeping track of peoples rolls, however it should be something the individual should know before the raid in my opinion. So your not getting harassed with /tell "Whats my roll?"
Hrhm, point taken, Eruadan. Hopefully if I took that step (the one Jiv mentioned) one of the officer's could kindly sticky it however. *nudge nudge* Now to find a proper place to put it amongst everything else though.
The "Strategy Symposium" might be a good place for it. Its open to non members and its not too difficult for people to find.
Strategy Symposium -> Raiding