The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Summer Solstice Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The longest day of the year is fast approaching, and I ask myself what better time is there to get together with friends and loved ones to celebrate our successes on the Isle of Quel’danas and our revelations of the Sin’dorei bretheran than with a party?

In celebration of the beginning of summer, ((and as a little birthday present of mine to myself)) and the rising of the sun on a new era for the Sin'dorei and horde as a whole I wish to extend a welcome to all of Ironsong and our friends for a sunny party in Silvermoon.

I hope everyone can find room in their busy schedules to stop by the bazaar in Silvermoon to partake in food, fun, dance, and general merrymaking on Saturday, June 21st. Tentative timing is noon to two, but will change if it conflicts with anything of greater importance.

I am posting this thread now to give a heads up and open a discussion of who will be attending, and ideas for possible activities. In addition, I am opening my tailoring services to those in need of apparel. Since this is for summer and the children of the blood red attire would be the most appropriate. I for one know that I can create many red colored pieces for those who are lacking.

So post if you want to come, post if you’re interested in a different time, tell me what you want to do, and pst me here or in game for red clothing! I ask you to pass word along to anyone else who might be interested in coming, as we all know the more there are the merrier it is.

((Giving this a bump as it's coming up soon))
Would that be noon-2pm Eastern or Server time?

ST

Due to my new job scheduling me to work on saturday I will be postponing it until sunday.