The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Hunters - 4.03a Dropping This Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The Shattering, AKA patch 4.0.3a, is likely to hit this week, tomorrow specifically for US servers. Here's a bit of info from MMO champion regarding what to expect:

What's in Patch 4.0.3a

What is in:

New race-class combinations (excluding worgen/goblin) (Undead Hunter!)

New tamable hunter pets (Monkey, fox, dog, and beetle, as well as new skins for existing pet classes.)

•All special attacks based on weapon damage (except Scattershot) are now normalized.
•Scare Beast is now available at level 36, up from level 14, and has had its training cost updated.
•Deterrence is now available at level 78, up from level 36, and has had its training cost updated.
•Disengage is now available at level 14, down from level 78, and has had its training cost updated.

To make sure Hunters Saw...
Did you say monkey pet?!! I'm gonna be all over that. I don't care how poorly the pet plays in game, I'm gonna make a hunter that will tame every monkey she comes across. I hope its special attack is "Fling Poo"...hehe. Hmmm. Now just need a name...
rincewindy Wrote:tame every monkey she comes across

*sings* The more monkey we come across, the more problems we see...

The monkey will be a cunning pet that will throw an explosive.
Monkey pet special ability;

Bad Manner [Special Ability]
20 yd range
0.5 sec cast 1 min cooldown
Hurls a handful of something "special" at the target, blinding them for 4 sec.
Rude.