The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Zalarn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

I am known as Zalarn. I am what you would call a blood elf.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a Magister of Pyromancy.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this
time.

I was born during the amani, quel'dorei war. My family was butchered by many of the amani monsters. It was during this time that my powers manifested. As I saw my family struck down, I felt an inner rage build up within me, and then blacked out. When I awoke, the corpses of the trolls who killed my family, had been turned to ashs.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

Engineering and mining.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I was apart of ascending darkness but left with the blessing of the undead leader known as montgomery.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you
have had with members of Ironsong.

I am faced with a decision to find a new family and friends, and grow strong to avenge the death of my parents and sisters.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I Faced my initation into the sindorei academy of magic's recently and have been studying fervently to control my pyromancy.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I plan to gain as much Wisdom and Power to destroy the amani and end the their threat to the horde and my remaning friends.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I enjoy transversing the massive world we live in and gaining experiance.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have read the code and will abide by it.

You sound dangerous... what can we do to help you control your powers, and to make sure that you're not a danger to the Tribe?
If ya can keep yaself from blowin' up an' killin' half me tribe, I invite ya to join us at de next Tribal moot. We meet every Thursday night, six bells. Ask a Tribe member to point ya in de right direction.