The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Firvan D'arc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
smiles as he approaches the gathering confidently, though, it is obvious he is still being cautious as he knows none of those that are assembled before him. His pet, Rasha, strides gracefully along side of him. They stop together and as He bows gracefully to those assembled, so does Rasha. It is obvious the two have traveled together for quite some time. He speaks.

Greetings to those of you who have come to hear this. I Thank you. My name is Firvan D'Arc. I am a young Sin'Dorei hunter, a hunter of 11 seasons, who has been on his own much of his life.<He glances down at the cat next to him>... and this is Rasha, my loyal companion and skilled huntress.<He smiles briefly at the cat as she looks up at him. His attention returns to those gathered.> Rasha and I are looking for a place to call home. We feel that this tribe is that place. I know that we are both young, but, Soon I will master the arts of leather working. I can also cook meals if need be. Whatever it takes. I know that I know none of you here, but I hope that soon we can all get to know each other, well.
Good day, friends.

He bows gracefully once more before turning and heading in the direction he came, Rasha following at his side.