The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: SSC Friday June 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Start Time is 700p Server. Invites will start at 645p Server. Unless you let me know ahead of time, I will start check with alternates at 700p if raid is not full. Expect to go until 1100p Server.

Loot: Please contact me for Marks of the Illidari and Nether Vortexes. Tanks will have priority on the Marks if they can use them. For Nether Vortices, let me know what you need one for and I will hand out on first come first serve basis.

Loot: One purple per run. This includes BoP recipes. This week roll 10-100 if you did not win loot last week, and were present for last weeks raid.

I am going to ask Anoximon and Bloodfeaster to tank Murlocs on Morogrim this week. We may switch this out some for learning later.

Raid This Week:

Tanks:
Serous, Amato, Cloudjumper, Daichallar, Sbin

Healers:
Eruadan, Minimike, Oryx, Anoximon, Mahiah, Coranthir, Coranda

DPS:
Bloodfeaster, Solenai, Jivundus, Grazak, Zlinka, Thanuist, Vorlaith, Dispaya, Sreng, Fritzie

Let me know if you can't make it.

Edit: Looks we are going to need some substitutes tonight.

-Jaba
Jabadue,

Unfortunately I will be unavailable for Fridays raid. Instead, I will be hosting a Texas Hold Em Poker Tournament at my house! Alllllllllllllllll In!

Chiot expressed interest in coming to this, last night, so if you're looking for subs he might be worth poking.

Sorry not gonna make it there tonight doing stuff with family.
Vorlaith says he'll be late tonight, but he'll be in by the time we get to Lurker.

I'm sorry for the last minute here, but Khrale won't be able to make it tonight. Good luck though.

Sorry I wasn't there when invites went out. Parents announced Grandma time last minute.
Morogrim Down! Good job everyone.

-Jaba
I should have come to this. Poker sucks. That is all.
how much did you lose? :wink:
Plenty.
Sorry about not showing up for this.

I got a bug bite on my eyelid, and instead of having it swell any more shut than it was, I took some Benadril. Benadril = me not staying awake apparently.