The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: The Great Hunt Revisited!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hail Ironsong! As you all know, we have been adventuring deep inside Lady Vashj's lair, and will be finally attempting to take down Hydross next week. In order to be successful for this, we will need to protect our front line tanks with the proper resistance gear. So, we have been slowly amassing the needed materials to craft this gear but we're coming up a bit short on the required primals.

In answer to this, THURSDAY night after the MOOT, I will be hosting another Great Hunt! For this hunt I will send out all available tribemates to gather motes/primals of Fire, Water, Shadow, and Life. This will be a contest, and I will be awarding a prize to one of the competitors. The prize will be provided by me, and I think it will be well received by the winner.

Details:

Thursday, June 19th
After weekly MOOT
Gather motes/primals
Possibly win PRIZE!

I look forward to seeing as many of you as is possible to take part in this. Remember, the bottom line for this is to gear up our tanks so that they stand a fighting chance against Hydross.
Tonight, the Tribe assembled to gather the remaining materials for the resist gear for our tanks. Taking part in this event was myself, Amato, Zlinka, Oryx, Cloudjumper, Mynos, Sbin, Scynnalea, Dispaya, and Tutelary. The task was steep: gather a total of 20 Primal Fires.

So, from about 7pm to 8:15 we all disbursed around Outland to gather what we could, to hopefully meet our goal. Final total: 30.8! Yes, thats right we gathered 10 extra which can be used for additional resist gear, or to begin making our Warlocks resist pieces.

Now, for the important parts...there were 2 WoW Trading Card Game loot cards up for grabs. Amato and Zlinka were the winners of those, and hopefully we will all see the results of this in game soon!

Well done everyone, I thank each of you for taking part to make this a success.

~ Krell