The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Return to SSC, Friday July 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We will venture into SSC again this Friday. The plan is to start at 700p Server and go until around 1100p Server. Hydross, Lurker, Morogrim, and Karatheress are on the menu.

I think we will have time for an additional boss, but right now, don't know if we are ready for Leo (Warlock FR gear). If not Leo, I am considering Void Reaver in The Eye or Mags.

We are already down a few people, and will need some healing and DPS subs.

Please let me know if you are unable to attend so that I can line-up substitutes.

This line-up will probably change as I learn people's schedules for Friday.

Tanks: Kosath (Frost), Serous (Nature), Sbin, Amato, Cloudjumper

Healers: Minimike, Anoximon, Elyana, Mahiah, Coranda, Coranthir

DPS: Jivundus, Bloodbound, Cleeyo, Khrale, Thanuist, Vorlaith, Dispaya, Solenai, Fritzie, Aaarlooouu

*Edited to reflect committements I have gotten*

-Jaba
I will be unavailable to attend Friday's raid, as I will be at the Clark County Amphitheater watching The Police. Good luck to all!
I fill in if you need me, Doodle.
I can bring Aarloouoou, his DPS is pretty good.

Vosiri can heal, but she isn't to any amazing point on gear yet.

I should be on well before 7:00 so let me know.

Yaya! I will be there to try out my new and improved +shadow dmg!

Amato and I will be there, but there's a good chance that we'll be called to leave as early as 9:00 server.

There is a strong chance I may be late but I should be there tonight

Sorry not gonna be able to make it tonight, a friend came over and to me it just seems rude to raid when a friend is over, and I don't get to hang out with him much so yea not gonna make it sorry. >.<