The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Ironsong Arena Team (2v2 is up!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Being the avid lover of PvP that I am, I find myself doing battlegrounds daily. The next logical step is to go for the Arenas.

I would like to start an Ironsong Arena team. 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5. Whereas BG's are fun and a great way to earn honor and tokens, Arena is some serious business. Confusedhock: I would really like to start getting myself involved, but I would like to do this with people I'm comfortable with and can give me good advice on how to make myself and others better geared and better overall PvP players.

If you are interested, post here or contact me in game.

Here is the official Ironsong teams:

2v2 - Meathooks Revenge - Score - 1500

Melikar - Warrior
Thanuist - Priest

3v3 - No Charter Yet

5v5 - No Charter Yet

My gear is terrible and my skills are probably lacking, but I'll give it a go if you want.
Thanuist Wrote:My gear is terrible and my skills are probably lacking, but I'll give it a go if you want.

Thank goodness for wowwiki!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wowwiki.com/Priest_PvP_guide">http://www.wowwiki.com/Priest_PvP_guide</a><!-- m -->

That should answer a lot of questions when it comes to being a priest in a PvP situation. I followed their Warrior guide and it really helped. A lot of it is mainly memorization of the different tactics to use and being able to think fast when you meet these classes in PvP combat. It's tough at first, but after a while you start getting better.

Practice makes perfect!

And run AV a lot. Best way to make honor there.

shadowpriest.com > all

Also, shadow is terrible in pvp. I would most likely go disc or disc/ shadow hybrid

On Bloodbound I have a 2 vs 2 team and a 3 vs 3 team but I'm the only person that ever stayed in the 2 vs 2 and the 2 other people in my 3 vs 3 are almost never on so I would be happy to get someone that won't leave me without a arena partner again in those.....Also a 5 vs 5 team would be awsome since I've never been in one. ^.^

PS. Who told you shadow priests suck in PvP Than? I have 5 words for you: Mind Flay and Phychic Scream. Its very annoying to any melee fighter to spend a minute or two geting close than being feared away again and alot of peoples health drops like a rock, and since mind flay is channeled, in arena the heavy resil + on the gear counts for alot less.

Pure shadow pvp stinks. Those you see running around with mf in battlegrounds who are pvp priests only went far enough into the shadow tree to get that and a few others, rest went into disc.

Psychic scream is easily resisted and or/trinketed out of. It's like a lock fear, only pathetic.

As far as arena goes, I think a melikar, healythan, bloodbound group would be interesting. And we'd have an actual fear Big Grin
And it looks like we have our 3v3 team. Big Grin

We'll have to arrange a time when we can all get on and start doing practice battles.

any time before 2 EST and after 11 EST are my guaranteed times. Any other time is based on my days off (next one being wed)

anywhere around 2-11 est works for me on most any day cept wensdays from 6:30-9ish est I'm normally out of the house.

... 2-11 est I'm OUT of the house Big Grin

Hmmm I could work from 11-1:30 est on any day cept tuesday and sunday as I currently have to get up and go to school on monday and wensday.

I also have an old team that is in disuse if anyone wants to join me, I don't intend on having a high rating i just want stuff form the vendor, so if you jsut wanna grind points let me know. And if anyone wants to to do 3v3 or 5v5 I would love to join. My team is called "Detriment to Society"