The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Moot - 08/28/2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings All !

Last nights moot was held in my cave at Splintertree Post in Ashenvale.
For some reason everyone brought their pets with them so all manner of beasts were running amok in my cave. I swear if I step in something later I am going to add a new soul to my pouch...

Highlights of the moot included;

Faeriel once again tried to wear as little as possible, and here I thought priests were supposed to be modest.

An announcement by Melikar that he will be leading some runs into Zul'Gurub to gain favour with his newly found Zandalar tribe. Any one interested should watch the Totem or contact him directly.

We welcomed a new peon into our midst named Zaleo Nightsend, he is a Warlock which thankfully offsets him being an elf.

Jabadue announced he is leading another excursion into the accursed Serpent Shrine Caverns on Friday to hopefully kill off a few more of the slithering beasties within.

Dannae (Welcome Back !) gave a rousing speech on the history of the Tribe and what it means to be Ironsong! She will also be leading some scavenger hunts soon, anyone interested please contact her directly.

Then I told a very exciting story of the journey Mynos and I took into the depths of Blackrock Mountain to try and find a key into the Molten Core! More of the story next week !

Oh and Anca caught a firefly in Zangarmarsh. I really have no idea where this girl keeps all her pets.

See you all next week!
Oh yes...when I seek fashion advice the first person I go see is a grumpy Orc Warlock.

What-ever

-Fae
Repersentin' da Zandalri wit' pride!

((I need to update the story on that too. Will be coming soon.))