The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Into Zul'Gurub - Update on Time/Date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, as Ah mentioned at da moot da otha night, Ah'm gonna be venturin' inta Zul'Gurub soon! Ah be showin' dem Hakkar prayin' t'rolls jus' how bad we want dat spirit dead!

Ja jus' let me knof if ja wanna come an' Ah'll see what Ah can do!

((Anyone level 60+ is able to come, and it's a 20 man run. Of course, if a lot of 70's are interested that will make things all the easier. Just leave me a note or contact me in game and I'll try my best to set up a raid group. This is kind of my training session on the whole "organizing raids" deal because I honestly don't know much about putting them together successfully.

Anyway, hope to see you joining me in Zul'Gurub again!

Time and Date

Tuesday, September 30th at 5 PM Server

~~~

Meeting and Loot!

We will be meeting on the Yojamba isles.

Please keep in mind that this is also an RP event, so feel free to stick to your character while we do our run. I would like everyone to meet on the isles as part of the RP side of this run, but if you think you'll need a summon, we can provide them. At about 5:15, we'll make our way over to Zul'Gurub and lay waste to those Hakkari! Busting out your raptor mount (if you have one) is always a plus!

Loot

As far as loot goes, this is a level 60 raid. I doubt there is much anyone at level 70 would want. If you're not 70 yet, I'm going to say it's okay to roll for items you think you could use. Also, if no one rolls, we can always DE or someone can take items for RP purposes. If the tiger mount drops, I think everyone will be rolling on it...or at least crazy Troll obsessed people like myself. >.>))

I'd love to go! I only managed to venture in there twice before the Tribe left it behind.

((Will be there on than and as I get Ura up may ask to bring her as well))
((Glad to see both of you are interested. A group of about 12 or so 70's went into this place and we didn't have that hard of a time. Wiped once because we had no idea what we were doing, except one other who was trying to lead.

I'll count both of you as a yes, so that makes 3.))
Depending on timing, I'm pretty sure I'll tag along with someone.
me too.
If I am available I would be more than happy to gather souls with you in there.

If I can get away from the constant Beurocacy of Silvermoon I would be glad to help you and your new allies Melikar.

((Depending on what time you set this for I can prolly come I kinda miss wailing on Hakar.))
((Meeting and Loot stuff up, yeay!))
The only thing I want is Zin'rokh from Hakkar, I want to be able to duel wield both Jin'rokh and Zin'rokh when Titan's grip is implemented >.>

Ooooh, this sounds like a wonderful opportunity. I have been trying to build a better relationship between myself and these particular trolls. But it is not so easy without some friends to help. You see, there is one among them that has this lovely little scroll I want to read and he just won't sell it to me until I do more for them. I will try to be at the island tonight and hope you have room for me to come along.

((I am about 1500 into friendly and need honored for the brilliant wizard oil formula. I would be interested in rolling on coins and bijous, however those are to be handled. I can also fish up Gahz'ranka (think that's the name) too if there is a mage interested in trying for the turtle book. Lures are in Saerrina's inventory already.))
((Had a successful raid for the most part, only wiping on Jin'do the Hexxer twice. After figuring out the problem, we were able to down him pretty quick. There were only 9 of us at that point.

I hope to see you all back next Tuesday! Hopefully we can move on to Hakkar and I can get my last channeler head. Seems I missed one. D: Zandalari rep never hurts either. And let's hope for a raptor or tiger drop.))

I wonder if there's a way to move the tim up just a little bit or move it to another day. While we're in there another troll adventure starts (za). I don't want to sound like a loot or raid hog, but I like both instances very much Sad
Thanuist Wrote:I wonder if there's a way to move the tim up just a little bit or move it to another day. While we're in there another troll adventure starts (za). I don't want to sound like a loot or raid hog, but I like both instances very much Sad

((Oh yeah, I've been wanting to get into that ZA.

How would people feel if I changed it to Saturday evenings instead?))
Tuesday, September 30th at 5 PM server.

Be there!
Pages: 1 2