The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: SSC Friday Sept. 5 700p Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Leo goes down this Friday.

Also, next week we may make an attempt on The Eye in Tempest Keep (Void Reaver and Solarian) for a change of pace.

-Jaba
I will be there for both with cowbells and underwear on.....

Will be there
Me and Mynos will be there!
The answer is purple.
If there is need of one of mine, I shall make myself available. But I would say look for me as a failsafe Smile I am sure there are many many more that want to go and need stuff from there more then I do (though killing some token critters in TK on zeen is pretty high on my priority list for now :wink: )

Rawr I'll be there hopefully I won't DC ni the middle of a Leo attempt this time....
Purple? I didnt know there was a question....but, as it may be, I'm planning on helping out.
I'm so there.

Leo owes me FOUR wipes! *scream*

Also...I won't be here next Friday. Of all times to try TK! D:
Fritzie... Cannot make this run tonight. Sad

I have a surprise guest coming by this evening.. Really sorry. Sad
If its a surprise guest....how do you know?
Looks like demand is high for raid spots tonight. Just warning you. Particularly for DPS.

After I set an appropriate raid composition and if people don't make it, I will put people on a waitlist where they will be assured a spot in the next raid.

-Jaba
I am willing to give up my spot if you need room for others.

I may not be able to get on or I might get DCed tonight so you know a Hurricane is blowing through tonight so I may lose my internet connection. I hope someone will be able to succesfully tank Leo's Demon form if I can't get there.
I am thinking if Bloodbound cannot make it that we go directly for Tempest Keep.

Bloodbound if you are able to confirm whether you will be there or not, that would help.

-Jaba
Pages: 1 2