The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Gashna
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
I am Gashna of Orgrimmar! No other titles. I'm no coward, I just haven't been tested.

List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a warrior through and through!

Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
My parents died during a battle against the quillboar when I was just a baby. I never learned their names since the casualties were so many and the chaos so great at the time but I still honor them as brave and loving parents. Matron Battlewail raised me with the other orphans in Orgrimmar where we grew up admiring the soldiers and heroes of the Horde as they marched through the streets. Being the oldest girl amongst the orphans, I often helped Matron keep an eye on the littler ones. She grew fond of me since she always knew she could count on me! I think that's why she cried a little when I announced that I was going to the Valley of Trials on my fifteenth birthday, about a month ago. I'm going to become a great warrior, just like my mother and father must have been. And like them, I'll gladly give my life for the Horde.

Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Well, I'm really good at cooking. That's one of the ways I helped around the orphanage and besides, how else can a lady capture a husband? When I was good, Matron would let me go fishing by myself so I could actually have some time alone. Fishing is the best! I've gotten really good at first aid, since I'm always getting scratched up one way or another. I like blacksmithing most of all. Someday, when I'm old and I can't swing an axe, I want to open a shop where I make and sell lightweight, comfortable armor to women. Too many of us ladies fall in battle because of ill-fitting chestpieces!

What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I've never been in any guilds before. I'm really excited to perhaps finally join one!

Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I'm interested in joining because of the sheer numbers of likeminded people! When I was looking for a guild, I was up to my ears in offers from groups with names like "Darkest Darknesses" or some such nonsense. Obviously warlock-centered. I've got no problem with warlocks anymore but I don't want to take part in any demonic mumbo-jumbo. The ancestors don't much like it.

What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
So far, being a warrior hasn't been difficult. You're either good or you aren't and in that case you die. Problem solved. No, I think the hardest trial ever was getting tickets to see the Tauren Chieftains. Expensive...but worth it!

What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
Well, I already talked about opening a ladies armor store. Mostly I just want to be a good warrior and do something amazing, something that will be memorialized in song! Also, I'd like to find a husband and have some children. Not many. Maybe 5 or 6.

What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I'm proud that I'm finally being useful to the Horde, rather than being a burden, and I like constantly testing myself. Also, I get to meet interesting people. Since I'm a warrior, sometimes those meetings are very short. And messy.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I, Gashna of Orgrimmar, swear that I have read the Code of Conduct, and that I will abide by the rules stated in it. I swear on my sword, my honor, my life!
Look forward to meetin' ya. See ya at de nex' moot, yah?
So you don't have a problem with Warlocks anymore do you? But you seem to not really care for our "demonic mumbo-jumbo", and it would seem your ancestors don't really like us much either. That is fine young Orc, it is good to have personal ethics, I wish I could have been given the opportunity to have personal ethics when I was young instead of being enslaved by the Burning Legion and forced to make war across the Nether in their name.

My name young one is Dergash, and I am a Warlock in service to the Horde. I also serve Warlord Sreng of Ironsong Tribe as the Minister of Culture and Recruitment. The Tribe meets Thursdays at 6pm Orgrimmar (server) time, I assume your Matron taught you how to tell time? This week we will be meeting in the ruins of the Undercity, to enjoy the special pleasures of Brewfest. Do try and attend to make your introductions to all assembled, perhaps we will give you opportunity to test yourself further.
Granted peonship 09/25/2008