The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: A Very Scary Halloween...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

With September almost over, it's time to think about costumes for the upcoming holiday!

Are the best costumes scary?
Are they heroic? Adorable?
Downright crazy?

Does the most skin win?

Whatever your tastes, shy away from committing the travesty that is this Tauren Overhead Latex Mask.

On the other hand...go ahead. Pull on a fearsome rubber snout & horns, and give your neighbors a reason to not complain when your maple sheds leaves into their yard.

why don't they sell human masks?
That head looks like something you'd put on your wall. Trophy of the hunt kinda thing.

I don't know what I'll be for Halloween this year. I want it to be WoW related without coming off as a total, bad cosplay/nerd thing. D:

There is nothing wrong with looking like a cosplay nerd as long as it doesn't look bad I think that some of the coolest Halloween costumes I've seen have been dedicaded costumes. Like one time I saw a person who had Night Elf make-up and a homemade cloth costume that looked very nice. Hell one day when I actually have money I plan on dressing up as Arthas for halloween.
That would be cool.

Wanna spend the money on his sword Blizzard released? xD

I would be a troll if it wasn't so hard. The hair/tusks would, by far, be the hardest things to work with. Draenei would be nice if I could figure out horns.

Maybe a splicer from Bioshock.