The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Rhugorg's plea for admission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lok' Tar prospecting members of The Ironsong Tribe. I am Rhugorg Flamespew of Orgrimmar, Shaman, and as Sturdy an Orc as any. Know that I dictate this to you today in exactness through the amazing and beutifull Gashna because i am to dumb to read or wrie but am cute anyways and Gashna rules and deserves a promotion and rewards of gold and magic swords. I am foremost a Shaman like my father before me, who i did not know for he fell at th battle of Nordrassil at the Foot mount Hyjall and was away by his vocation in all the years before by my memory. And so it is to his glorios life and death that I , once of age, took up the mantle of Spiritual Warrior of Durotar and of its mighty Orcs. Know that i am still new in my adventuring but dedicated nontheless. In fact It was only a few days past when I and others took on my greatest challenge, the quelling of the druids of the fang in the Wailing Caverns of the Barrens. Know also that i am no craftsman, but a gatherer of skin and of rock which provides for them.

As to my interest in your tribe, I am led here by my glorious inspiration, the Warrior Gashna. We met as she was peddling her pointy and blunt wares in the valley of spirit. I was intimidated at first and it took me many purchases to summon the courage to ask for a courtship, but consequentially i learned to use many different weapons in battle just to have an excuse to keep approaching her under premise of commerce. But much to my pleasure and fortune she agreed to it and since she has inspired me to no end by her inner fire and magnificence, and also her ability to crush a skull with one hand. And it is that shard of burning apperation of greatness in her brought by you that I am moved to seek your induction. For so inspired by her radiant glory am I that i would charge into molten core itself or join a hundred thousand warclans be it her will. And that frament which is in her by you i wish to have for my own as well.

For your consideration,

Rhugorg Flamespew

I have read your terms and conditions and agree to abide by them
Granted peonship 10/16/2008