The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: a random hello....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(( so, this is an entirely random hello, and I won't always get the chance to get on here in post. For those of you that already knew i was joining the army, I am in week 7 of basic training.

I managed to dislocate my knee..l not once, but twice ( go me I've got skill). and I've still been training on top of going to physical therapy and the what not. Basic is fun and I have some pretty cool drill sergeants.

For anyone who wants to keep me from being bored out of my mind and update me on anything going on in the world out side of Ft. Lost-in-the-woods, MO write me! seriously. I'm bored out of my mind 90% of the time and have no clue what is going on outside the Fort unless i get told in a letter....

my address is:
Pvt. McClosky, Alexandria
D Co., 787 MP BN
2nd PLT Unit 47
2230 Iowa Ave, bldg# 934
Ft. Leonard Wood, MO
65473-8965

other than that, there isn't a whole lot going on. We occasionally get passes and have to wait in a long ass line to get to use the computer...

well, im going to let the others in line use the pc, so good luck, have fun, and sing true. ))