The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Kael'Thas Nov. 7, 700p Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This will most likely be our last 25-man raid in the BC. We will down Alar, and then, proceed to Kael'Thas.

Try to take a look at a strategy guide beforehand.

-Jaba
I will definately be available to heal.
I will definitely be there. Looking forward to it.
I should be able to make it.
Available for leafy goodness.
Oryx and I will be there.

-Z
I'll be there as well. This is one of my favorite fights in the game, learning curve notwithstanding.
Shantow shall attend, in all his Boomerchicken goodness!
Do you KNOW how pissed I am!?

Kael'thas is my favorite WoW villain and I have been looking forward to fighting him for WEEKS. I've been studying like mad and really taking this battle into consideration. And guess what? I have to f*ckin' WORK tonight so I won't be able to make it.

I HATE MY JOB. Out of all nights to close and they picked THIS one.
Melikar Wrote:Do you KNOW how pissed I am!?

Kael'thas is my favorite WoW villain and I have been looking forward to fighting him for WEEKS. I've been studying like mad and really taking this battle into consideration. And guess what? I have to f*ckin' WORK tonight so I won't be able to make it.

Whoa....Language please. It is unfortunate that you have to work, there will be a time after WotLK comes out that we will most likely be going back. I am sure that there might be quite a few that would like to go back after release just to experience the fight again. Dont let it trouble you too much.
Mynos and I should be there!
Melikar Wrote:Do you KNOW how pissed I am!?

That sucks Mel Sad

naamah will be there, and I already know the fight.
I plan to come but will likely not be there until the last minute or possibly a few minutes after 7. Please hold a spot for me if you can.

-D

I should be able to come since I actually have tonight off.
Pages: 1 2