The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Lich King Launch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lich King has Launched
I'm burnt out....gonna take it nice and slow for this one...

Goldfish crackers and juiceboxes- check
large bag of candy- check
Box of depends- check
energy drinks- check

Yup, I'm ready to roll
Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygo-*gets slapped*

I also agree with Than.
Almost there....stay on target....almost there...

Just need a Glyph of the Ghoul, 3 Soulcloth or 24 Soul Essence to make it myself and 4 Oshu'gun Crystal Fragments and I'm ready to belt out some heavy metal as a Death Knight for a while.

Booyah!
Tae

I can make you a Glyph of the Ghoul, if you'd like.

I have that soulcloth and soul essence somewhere, ((although not sure if horde or alliance side)). If I can get online some time today, I will see if I can dig it up for you.
Shillatae Wrote:Almost there....stay on target....almost there...

Just need a Glyph of the Ghoul, 3 Soulcloth or 24 Soul Essence to make it myself and 4 Oshu'gun Crystal Fragments and I'm ready to belt out some heavy metal as a Death Knight for a while.

Booyah!
Tae

I have loads of soul cloth if you need some let me know.

*crys* I wasn't able to get my Wrath tonight cause who I pre-ordered it from didn't get it in so I have to wait at least until tommorow. :*(
Amazon is delivering mine tomorrow as well. Sad

half hour drive each way, 45 minutes in line, and I am now happily installing <3

Now its 1:45 here and they still haven't gotten it in.....I kinda feel like I should have settled for the normal version instead of the collectors.... Oh well they are supposed to get it in sometime today.
Still not in my hands. Sad

Sounds like you and I are haveing some bad luck Meli.

Still waiting on mine from Amazon, as well.
Pages: 1 2