The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Grybble Gullygreaser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(My charming Goblin Warlock, who is a bit of a tribute to a long-departed Ironsong officer. Not an application, per se, but a chance for me to get the word out about this new guy in-character. Lailya thinks he's awesome.)

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Hey, how ya doin', I'm Grybble Gullygreaser. Titles, nah, not so much. The world hasn't heard much from me yet, but someday they're gonna tremble, I tell ya.

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.

Goblin Warlock.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Well, to be honest, it ain't much to tell. I was working a humiliating job as a bondservant to pay off my family's debt to a much wealthier family. Specifically, I catered to the needs of Umquist Boardslapper... laundry, cooking, cleaning, the usual. Well, Umquist was a bit of a collector, and had a real interest in the arcane. He had come into possession of a very interesting book. The personal grimoire of an Orcish summoner named Damoxian Dreadcaller. I'd sneak peeks at it whenever I could, but couldn't read as much of it as I wanted. If I'd gotten caught, Boardslapper woulda had me Boardslapped. Anyway, my chance came when Deathwing attacked Kezan. In the rush to escape the island, I grabbed the book and a few choice bits from his collection. Figured I could put them to better use than Boardslapper. Like the robes? They're custom-fitted!

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

Never had much proper schooling, but I've always enjoyed tinkerin'. So I spent some of my recently-acquired riches and enrolled myself as an apprentice engineer. Turns out the Dreadcaller had a knack for that stuff too.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

None. Nobody else has been worth my time.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Well, I met Lailya. Heh heh heh. But anyway, the Dreadcaller writes extensively about the Ironsong Tribe, and describes 'em as a competent bunch of lackeys, providing every valuable service that a legendary demon-summoner could need. So, naturally, I figured I'd look into it.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Well, gettin' offa the Island was tough. Other than that, I just occasionally have to deal with attitude from my underlings.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

Gotta give us some time to get to know each other a little better before I'm gonna tell you about that!

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Oh, you know, long walks on the beach, the smiles on the faces of children, kittens, buttercups, full-on double rainbows, that kinda thing.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I think we can do business together.