The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: PM Heroic Runs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am setting up Calendar invites for Heroic dungeons every other day starting tomorrow at about 5pm running through the first week of January (8th being the tentative final day). Please let me know if you are interested in joining us. Currently this is a Guild Only function that I am facilitating, but would be happy to spread the wealth after we have reached a comfortable point. IF possible, be of appropriate queuing item level (for bonus Points), but will make considerations for those slightly below.

Let me know if you see me in game or an in game mail. Big Grin
Please feel free to add me to the invite list, though most of the days I'll probably be at work.
Sign me up Eruadan. After doing random normals the past couple days I would rather watch 8 hours of Justin Bieber than qeue for random heroics right now. Yes, it's that bad.
Alas this new life with family keeps me on my toes.

I may be unable to facilitate tonights (December 23rd) Heroic instance runs. I have asked Sarathein to do so in my stead. The calendar is really just to keep a list of who is available and who is not. Get together using that list and run a couple instances with a mind to help those that need gear to gear up, or for some plain old fun. There is no time limit on these, go as long as you want.

Ironsong has a very strong, patient and intelligent group of players so do not feel hesitant to want to join those that you don't know very well. Let me know and I will add you to the list.

Good luck and happy hunting tonight!
I am making aware that I have rescheduled next week Heroic Run evenings to Monday/Wednesday/Friday. I have also added a calendar occasion for this Saturday January 1st, 2011. If you are interested, please be sure to verify your status for those evenings.

Invites start promptly at the scheduled time and we will run until we feel like it. I am getting the feeling that we may have to juggle a person or two, or have them sit out an evening. If that becomes the case it is a good time to be courteous to those who need the experience and gear more than you do.

Also, I feel the need to point this out...please don't be concerned with having your name on an achievement, we are a guild and it is OK to share the "glory" you may get from having your name on one with other members. I am sure all of us enjoy grouping with our guildmates who are very competent as shown with our successes on the prior evenings. Lets make sure we get them in these (as in all of them) dungeons to have the same kind of fun.

Thank you!
I personally don't actually need anything from heroic runs anymore other than for my off-spec. That said, I do enjoy participating with my assistance in ensuring DPS is proficient, as well as helping in any new encounters. I have my work schedule, so I've already marked which nights I'll be available. I still need to update my availability when I get home in regards to the change, however.

I would hope that having your name in a guild dungeon run achievement wouldn't be any factor. It doesn't matter to me; I simply enjoy providing my assistance if I am available (which isn't often, thanks to my work schedule). That said, I still need to get Kevarn to 85 and geared for tanking. Wink

(Posted via my phone)
I have decided to move out the time for these little get togethers to 18:00 (Thats 6pm for non-military folk) Server Time. The holiday season appeared to make 17:00 work, however now the new year is here and people are back to work/school, a later time seemed appropriate.

Also, I will be extending this through next week for a few days. Again, please let me know if you are interested on being on the list and I will add you.

Thank you!

Glee!

I've got a 50/50 shot of being home by six with traffic. If I'm on, I'm interested.