The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: -A note posted to the Application Forum by Arrow-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
My name is Remvarian, proud Bowman to the Horde, and sharpest eye this side of the jungle.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
Well, by Bowman, I of course mean Hunter. Anyone else wielding a bow and claiming such a title should be shot repeatedly..

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
You've already my name, but what more could I tell of you that you couldn't learn from meeting me? I hold my pride quite high being able to take up
such a skill and practice it day to day. I've dreamed of such a graceful position since I was but a child, and passing through the training quarter to
watch the men take their line as they aim for the center of the target board! My father and mother both proudly served in this, and I would do them a
great disservice if I did not follow in their footsteps.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I've taken up the profession as most Hunters do in the wild, and that is to be a leather worker. I don't deal with just any leather though...I work
with Dragon Hides, particularly their scales and working them over the chain armor for a tough, yet very agile piece of armor. I also dabble in first
aid, because wandering through any forest you are bound to have "incidents"....

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I've not place myself in one since I've taken the bow into my hand.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
When asking about, The Ironsong Tribe came highly recommended from most people, and I'd be a silly elf if I did not atleast come to see what can be
offered.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
I once sat long in the desert wasteland known as the Barrens, waiting in a tree for Humar the Pridelord to show himself. I'd been told he was a

dangerous hunt, and a rare sighting at best...and I do so love a challenge that takes quite a bit of skill. Needless to say, by the end of the week he
was mine, and currently resides at my side as my closest friend.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
One of my greatest desires is to pursue a Leaf buried somewhere beneath the earth, deep within the Molten Core. Retrieving such I've been told will
lead me to a bow of which any Hunter would be proud to call his own.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I enjoy the open air, of course! Being a Hunter comes with a range of freedom...to be as wild as the beast, or as subtle as the wind. You don't need
high-tech gadgets or fancy vehicles to take you places....nature in itself is of the greatest, and we could all learn something from it's timely
patience.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply
to the post itself.
I have done so, and signed at the base of the article. Safe journeys, and tread softly.