The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Escalade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Escalde
2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
Shaman
3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
<Hello, My name is Corey I live in Lubbock Texas i am 18 years old. pretty much i recently decided to make a character on an RP server to xperiance the game in a differnt way it seems much better to meSmile. I have a level 80 Paladin and druid on the server of duskwood one horde one alliance. The druid ive raided with in prebc-modern day stuff. Cleared naxx prebc and Bt/Hyjal 3/6 sunwell in BC and ya. I love to raid hehe. Pvping is also fun to me i love it im good at it. I am not an elitist i hate people that are like that. Im just a Laid back player/person to have around.>
Long Ago, in the land that is now called Hillsbrad Foothills i made my home Directly east 324 paces of southshore. one of our Clan leaders Grom was taken capture by the humans. Thrall was forced to save him. I did not attend the expedition of Grom's Rescue. I was in Tirisfall Glades. And Alterac's Snowy mountain tops exploring the land looking for more Vital elements and resources for our tribe. After grom was helped and brought home, Medivh- a Prophet Of the Violet eye. Advised us and the humans to fleet to the west on a Land called Kalimdor it was there we would fufill our destiny of our beings. The humans refused they are to stuck in thier ways. But we came and made a new homeland in durotar. A city known as Orgrimmar was founded and our people began to thrive. I now set on an adventure ( more of a training corse) to explore the continents of Northrend and Outland, but..i cant do this alone, I will need a supporting group of friends to encourage me and guide me along, and i must do the same for others.
4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Leatherworking Cooking Skinning first aid.
5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
None yet on this realm.
6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
A local member of the guild messaged me and gave me some information about you guys. You all seem great from what hes said and the post on these forums
7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Illidan stormrage. He was definatly the best boss ive ever faced and Kael thas sunstrider in Tempest keep.
My Destiny has not yet been fufilled. More is to come
8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
To see the World. Make friends, and have fun. . and take them to heart.
9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
WAR and raiding. and the friends you make along with them.
My love is the Earth as Jack sparrow's is the sea!
10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
.Yes. Very perfect i must continue on my journey now! Get back to me through mail or whisper! May the Spirits of Azeoroth Be with you!