tuesday raids
Hello everyone.

I am planning on running a weekly raid starting this tuesday. this raid will be into various different lv 55-60 10 man instances. I am hoping to get the tribe some of thier tier 0 blue gear as well as doing any quests my fellow tribmates my have. After the 1.10 update these instances will only be 5 man. With that in mind i would like to get them going now so we can get used to them and when the time comes we can continue to make progress.

this week we will be starting with BRD. for anyone thats interested invites will start no later than 5:45 server time. I encourage everyone to come along. there will be pleanty of oportunity to get any quests done as well as the normal killing of bosses.
our enemies will not know we are there till my sword is sticking out threw their chests.
~Proud 'Raider' of the Ironsong tribe.~
(( I'd love to come along, Utsu, but unfortunately, during the week is litterally impossible for Edo and I...even weekends are becomming difficult. Once life straightens out a bit, I would be thrilled to lend my heals to a group. ))
since i made the original post i have noticed a good bit of people looking for scholomance groups so Im going to make that our destination this tuesday.
our enemies will not know we are there till my sword is sticking out threw their chests.
I may be mistaken, but you may have trouble finding a warrior this coming tuesday.

But you don't need one for a 10 man. So have fun.
Hail tribe, I just wanted to thank everyone that came out to my newly formed tuesday night raid. We had Many good drops tonight. Rogin Dispaya and Zlinka walked away with some very nice Blues namely the Magisters crown, and the shadowcraft boots. ( forgive me rogin i cant remember the name of the chest armor you won but that was SWEET!! tanking gear. ). I recieved a nice blue offhand mace. and efluvia was rewarded with 2/5 pieces from the green cloth set. everyone walked away a winner as we recieved many greens, faction, and skirge stones.

( posting this at 2:30 am please forgive the spelling errors, lol )

just wanted to say thanks again for everyone that came you all helped to make it a very fun and rewarding experience. I hope to do this again every tuesday.
This was a very well organized and fun raid. I encourage any tribemate to come along in the future. My thanks to Utsu for taking me along.

All my love and power

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!