raid stats 7-15
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lossendil.com/wws/?report=qayolfk5hly4s">http://www.lossendil.com/wws/?report=qayolfk5hly4s</a><!-- m -->

I win the "squishy" award for 14 deaths (ok, fine, 7 once you account for the "improved death" talent). Mindial was in second place, with 4.

Overall, a very nice run, with only 1 wipe on Nightbane due to accidently starting the event and leaving me outside the locked doors.

I got behind on keeping track of what log went where, so I haven't posted the logs from last week. If someone is really interested in something from them, I can dig out and post the reports.
If that page had a "Hi, I grab aggro on bosses and die" count, Mindial would win without question. :biggrin:

Signed,
We gave him Gorehowl.. we're freakin' DOOMED.
*cowers behind the priest*

It's not all that bad >.>

Just dont look at the Curator Fight.
((Congrats on finally gaining access to the Vanguard forms... three months later, Min. :p ))
You may have only done 5k damage on curator, but you did that 5k damage in about 5 seconds. I guess after that you were just too tired, and decided to take a nap for the rest of the fight.
Sound Wrote:((Congrats on finally gaining access to the Vanguard forms... three months later, Min. :p ))

Shush you!
Mindial Wrote:*cowers behind the priest*

It's not all that bad >.>

Just dont look at the Curator Fight.

*sees Mindial hiding behind the priest, and moves - quickly* Oh no you don't, you aggro magnet, you. Not ditching that aggro over here. *moves to other side of forum*
Merrina - Troll Huntress
Dannae - Troll Priestess
Aya'Tor - Orc Warlock
Zyndala - Blood Elf Mage
Zerrah - Forsaken Death Knight

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  raid stats 9-2 Gioron 3 2,478 09-03-2007, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Incomplete raid stats: 6-30 Gioron 2 2,205 07-02-2007, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Guest
  raid stats: 6-26 to 7-1 Gioron 1 1,605 07-01-2007, 06:36 PM