prospective member: pochonogales
1. My name is Legionnaire Pocho Nogales

2. I am a hunter.

3. I have fought many battles for the horde, for warsong, for the defilers and for frostwolf. I am an old orc and wish to be at peace as much as that is possible in our world. I have retreated to Terokkar Forest to hunt there and fish the high mountain lakes the rest of my days. I have always been a loner by nature but as I get older I find myself searching for a tribe to call home.

4. I am highly skilled at skinning and herbalism as well as fishing, cooking and first aid. I can catch and cook golden darter and furious crawdads.

5. I have never been a member of a guild to speak of and know little of communal living but I wish to find a community to belong to in my old age.

6. I've adventured with a Tauren warrior named Kernhoof, one of the few friends I do have in the world. While he no longer is a member of your guild he suggested I might find a home in your tribe. ((the player of kernhoof is a real life friend.)).

I also was helping a rogue last night and met Damoxian, an ironsong member who too was helping this imature rogue. ((the player of Damoxian gave me the web site address))

7. My most recent trial was the search for a magical crawdad, Mr Pinchy. As a hunter i wanted to capture and tame this rare beast. I am pleased to say I have completed this quest.

8. My only goal is to retire to Terokkar for the most part and find a community to be apart of and support as best i can (hopefully by cooking what I fish - golden darrter and crawdads- and hunt - burgers and blackend basilisk).

9. My most enjoyable moments came from defending the Barrens, particularly Camp Taraujo, in the presence of a great troll, Old Zul.

10. Yes i have read and i will reply to the post itself as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Pocho
Our Tribal moots are held on Thursdays, at about 6:00 pm. Ask a member where it will be held, we often don't decide till the last minute.
Thank you.

For Ironsong.

For the horde.

pocho
tim peeters Wrote:8. My only goal is to retire to Terokkar for the most part and find a community to be apart of and support as best i can (hopefully by cooking what I fish - golden darrter and crawdads- and hunt - burgers and blackend basilisk).

Hired. Please send all Golden Fish Sticks to:

Naruth, Overhealing Machine
C/O Aldor Bank
Shattrath City, Terokkar
Outlands

(( P.S. -- Just kidding [mostly]. ;D I hope to see you at a moot, as Daichallar said, and tell Kernhoof that Vilyave says hello! ))
thank you, and hope to be at the moot this thursday.

I still don't know the venue's location.

I seems to me that piece of informantion is a tightly held secret, revealed at the last possible moment.

pocho
That's because it's not decided until the last possible moment. Smile
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Polled, 70 Tauren huntress
Diljabar, 38 Orc warlock… reincarnated…
...too ensure a safe and secure environment for the moot im sure.
tim peeters Wrote:...too ensure a safe and secure environment for the moot im sure.

Uh.. yeah, yeah that sounds good.
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
it would help me if anyone who reads this post and knows where the moot is this thursday were to reply to my post with the information.

I will of course ask around on thurday before 6...

thanks

Pocho